Clubmark is the universally acknowledged cross-sport accreditation programme for community sports clubs from Sport England.
It shows that a Club provides the right environment which ensures the welfare of members and encourages everyone to enjoy sport and stay involved throughout their lives.
An accredited Club is recognised as safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages as well as helping parents and carers know that they are choosing the right club for their young people.
The Clubmark programme is divided into 4 sections:
- 1. Activity and Playing Programme. 2. Duty of Care and Welfare 3. Knowing your club 4. Club Management
- Some of the benefits of Clubmark are:
- * The development of clear goals and objectives can be communicated to all club members and the wider community.
- *Members can be sure their Club is a well managed club, striving to offer the best in coaching and development.
- * Adopting more organised systems and structures will help the Club run more efficiently and effectively.
- * Clubmark provides recognition for high quality Clubs: The analysis of the current volunteer structure to ensure all training is up to date and the Club is operating to its full potential.
For more information contact Paul Eales