Redhill Bowls Club – Fun Pairs Competition – Round Robin
To be played under current Covid-19 Guidelines e.g. with social distancing and limited equipment – each pair may utilise a personal mat and jack
This competition has been organised to provide some competitive play for the 2020 season. The pairs combination can be Men, Ladies or Mixed.
- The competition will be a round robin event played over several weeks.
- Each match will be a duration of 90 minutes, no trial ends. One shot on the first end only. Last end to commence no later than 10 minutes from the end of the time period, 3 bowls per player. No visiting the head.
- Each Pair will change SKIPS at 45 minutes.
- The Pair losing the toss to keep score.
- The Pair number highlighted in red is responsible for arranging a date with their opponents before the play by date, and is responsible for booking the rink via the website.
- Points will be awarded – a win = 3pts, a draw = 1pt, If a pair subsequently cannot play a match for which a date has been agreed then the opposing pair will receive 2pts.
- A substitute can be used but only on one occasion.
- Matches must be played using the 4.00pm and 6.00pm weekdays slots.
- Results to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on day of match. Completed scorecards to be placed in the E pigeonhole