Redhill Bowls Club – Drawn Triples Competition – Round Robin
To be played under current Covid-19 Guidelines e.g. with social distancing – each Triple may utilise a personal mat and jack
This competition has been organised to provide some competitive play for the 2020 season.
- The competition will be a round robin event played over several weeks.
- Each match will be a duration of 90 minutes, no trial ends. Last end to commence no later than 10 minutes from the end of the time period, 3
bowls per player. No visiting the head.
- One shot scored on first end only.
- The Triple losing the toss to keep score.
- The Triple number highlighted in red is responsible for arranging a date with their opponents before the play by date, and is responsible for
booking the rink via the website.
- Points will be awarded – a win = 3pts, a draw = 1pt, If a Triple subsequently cannot play a match for which a date has been agreed then the
opposing Triple will receive 2pts.
- A substitute/s can be used but only on one occasion.
- Matches must be played using the 4.00pm and 6.00pm weekdays slots this now includes Thursday bookings.
- Measuring will be allowed.
- Live Bowl – any toucher in the ditch.
- Scoreboards to be used. A nominee from one team to be responsible for the scoreboard.
- Results to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on day of match. Completed scorecards to be placed in the E pigeonhole