The current Met Office forecast suggests that this morning’s rain will ease off with a 10% chance of rain from 2.00 pm onwards.
We aim to play bowls if conditions allow so if you have signed up please do come to play or watch and then join in the meal prepared by Dave and Belinda. If bowls is not possible there will be alternative activity in the clubhouse.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *